Adult Dog Classes
Ryan and Jen are always coming up with new and exciting workshops, classes and courses to provide pet owners with opportunities to further their dogs’ training.
From behavioural classes to trick training, scent detection and toy drive workshops, there will no doubt be a course to suit your dog’s training level and/or requirements.
Keep an eye on our website for course announcements or follow us on Facebook for free training videos.
Deep Creek Reserve, Wakehurst Pkwy, Narrabeen
WEDNESDAY 10:00am – Casual drop in classes
No need to book in – $20 cash on the day
Please note: If your dog has fear or aggression towards people or dogs please contact Ryan prior to the class.
SATURDAY 4:30pm – 4 week scheduled course – $150
Commencing 21st January, 2017 at 4:30pm
The course will cover: ‘Come when called’, onlead manners and general obedience.
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL as spaces are limited.
Email us with interest for the next course and we will contact you when we confirm the date.
Toy Drive workshop
Date: Tuesday 21st Feb
Location: Barkingham Palace, Killarney Heights.
Time: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Do you want a dog that plays a brilliant game of fetch or knows the rules around tug-o-war? Book in to this 2 hour workshop with Ryan to learn how to:
– Build toy drive and appreciation.
– Choose appropriate training styles and locations for your dog.
– Teach your dog to bite or fetch on command.
– Retrieve and ‘give’ the toy/ball on command.
– Utilise toy drive for better training.
Ryan will bring along some of his dogs to demonstrate the finished product.
– Dogs need to be fully vaccinated
– Not suitable for dogs that are reactive, fearful or aggressive to people or other dogs
– Bookings are essential as spaces are limited.
Scent Detection Workshop