If you're a zookeeper, an aquarist or animal trainer, then this course is for you.
One of the main focuses of our new Zookeeper course is explaining, in a few easy training tutorials, how to quickly and reliably shift and gate animals to prevent time loss and improve daily productivity.
Follow Ryan through a series of short tutorials covering the fundamentals for utilising animal training in a zoo environment.
The main topics covered include:
- Quick and successful shifting or gating for any species for better time management.
- Improve animal welfare and reduce anxiety through consistent training and clear communication.
- Training a reliable emergency recall to promote a safer working environment when working with dangerous animals.
What you'll get:
- Lifetime access to the Zoo Keepers course including update
- Learn everything you need to know about stationing, shifting and recall techniques with Ryan Tate
- Video tutorials & lessons to take you through each stage